Interview – Fleur McCree
Co-owner of the renowned
Little Beauty wine and boutique vineyard in the elemental Waihopai Valley, New Zealand,
Fleur McCree tells Aviator why this Little wine from Marlborough is the best choice for your wedding celebrations.
1. What better wine to have for a wedding?it is one of the most important days of your life so in my mind the wines should be absolutely special. Little Beauty complements that perfectly ? we are a boutique wine company making hand-crafted, small production wines. The wines are unusual and special, so perfect for a special day.
2. A lot about the wedding day is the bride ? who will be looking beautiful?so the name ?Little Beauty? is perfectly apt.
3. Sauvignon Blanc is one of the UK?s favourite grape varieties and New Zealand ? especially Marlborough ? is the most popular of all Sauvignon Blanc?s sold in the UK. Therefore, opting for the Little Beauty Limited Edition Sauvignon Blanc is a wise and safe choice, and it’s sure to be a crowd pleaser!
4. The characteristics of the Sauvignon Blanc are vibrant and uplifting, invoking a myriad of memories of happy Summer days. Choosing this wine will only add to the happy atmosphere and memories made from the big day.
5. Of course a red wine is also needed at a wedding, so Pinot Noir is a very good choice. Intrinsically, it is an elegant and sophisticated variety ? perfect for the groom!
For more information and to experience Little Beauty’s collection of wines, join Aviator this Autumn for an exclusive wine tasting event, where a selection of wines will be expertly paired with a sumptuous five-course menu. During the evening, Fleur McCree, Co-owner of the renowned Little Beauty wine and boutique vineyard, and Philippe Larue , Managing Director of l?Art du Vin, Aviator’s boutique wine supplier, will be on hand to offer expert guidance on the differing styles, characteristics and backgrounds of each wine.
For more information or to book, contact the Reservations team.