We're delighted to announce that Aviator reopened on Saturday 4th July in line with government guidelines. We would like to take this opportunity to explain the measures we are taking in relation to COVID-19 and reassure you that your experience at the hotel will be safe.
Aviator is continuing to follow medical, clinically driven, advice from the relevant authorities on what measures are required and effective to deal with COVID-19. This includes:
• Promoting the latest advice and guidance on COVID-19, which has been supplied by Public Health England and UK Hospitality.
• Providing hand sanitisers throughout the hotel and enhancing our already thorough cleaning procedures with a specific focus on the regular cleaning of hard surfaces.
• Maintaining social distance protocols, as set out by government.
• Adapting our Food and Beverage offering to comply with government and industry guidance.
• Prior to opening, we have fully risk assessed our business and we have put new procedures, training and support in place for our team members to provide a COVID-19 safe service for our guests.
On arrival and during your time at Aviator, we encourage you to observe both the recommendations set out by both the government and UK Hospitality and the measures we have put in place to ensure the health and safety of all guests, employees and visitors:
• We ask that all our guests sanitise their hands upon entering the hotel, visiting reception and all food and beverage outlets, using the hand sanitisers that will be provided by us.
• Throughout the hotel, including the bar and restaurant, we will be observing strict social distancing guidelines to ensure all guests are appropriately distanced. This is also to ensure areas of congestion do not become overcrowded.
• We will be managing the flow of guests in our Brasserie and Sky Bar by operating a one way system and our team will be on hand to help you navigate your way around.
• Within our restaurant and bar, we will be operating table service only and a single member of our waiting staff will be assigned per table.
• When it comes to payment, your assigned team member will bring the payment machine to you.
• We would encourage you to make contactless payments via debit and credit card throughout your stay.
• Please observe all signs and posters at the hotel. These have been placed to ensure your health and safety and that of our employees.
• Additional PPE is not required. The government states that masks must be worn in public areas and corridors, including our Reception area. However, they will not be required within the restaurant or bar.
• Minimising lift usage is recommended to one household only. Otherwise, please use the stairs instead. Our team will be on hand to direct you.
• For all restaurant bookings, currently we can only accommodate groups of guests from two households indoors and a maximum of six individuals outdoors.
• Please expect all room service trays to be placed outside of your room. Our team will knock on your door to notify you.
• We will be offering a minimal room cleaning service; once every two days, unless otherwise requested at check-in.
• If, during your time with us, you believe you may have developed symptoms of COVID-19, please make us aware as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or would like more information on how we are working safely during COVID-19, please contact us via email@example.com