In line with the government’s guidelines, Aviator lifted all restrictions relating to COVID-19 on Monday 19th July 2021. This means:
• The legal requirement to wear a face covering has been lifted in all settings. However, Government advice states that wearing a face covering is advisable in settings where you come into contact with people you do not normally meet in crowded places. Our team will be wearing face coverings in crowded spaces and we will ask you to do the same.
• The scanning of the track and trace QR code at the entrance of our bar and restaurants will be optional.
• There will not be a restriction on the number of guests we are able to accommodate in our bar and restaurants. Nor will there be a restriction on whether resident or non-resident guests can visit with us. However, usual outlet capacities will apply, tables are subject to availability and pre-booking is recommended.
• Our guests will have the choice to order at the bar or enjoy table service.
• Meetings, events and weddings at full capacity will be permitted at the hotel.
Whilst many of our guests will welcome the news, we understand others may want additional reassurance that their experience at the hotel will be safe.
As a result, Aviator will continue to:
• Provide hand sanitisers throughout the hotel.
• Deliver enhanced cleaning procedures.
• Regularly train our employees to ensure they provide a safe service for our guests.
• Follow the government’s advice and either adapt or enforce any relevant measures should they be required.
By lifting all COVID-19 restrictions at Aviator, we are one step closer to providing the experience all our guests deserve. However, to enable us to do this, if you believe you have developed symptoms of COVID-19 in advance of your visit to the hotel, please contact us so that we may rearrange your booking. If you believe you may have developed symptoms of COVID-19 whilst at the hotel, please make a member of staff aware as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org