In line with the government’s guidelines, Aviator lifted all restrictions relating to COVID-19 on Monday 19th July 2021. This means:
• The legal requirement to wear a face covering has been lifted in all settings.
• There is no longer a restriction on the number of guests we are able to accommodate in our bar and restaurants. Nor is there a restriction on whether resident or non-resident guests can visit us. However, usual outlet capacities will apply, tables are subject to availability and pre-booking is recommended.
• Our guests have the choice to order at the bar or enjoy table service.
• Meetings, events and weddings at full capacity are permitted at the hotel.
We understand some of our guests may want additional reassurance that their experience at the hotel will be safe. As a result, Aviator will continue to:
• Provide hand sanitisers throughout the hotel.
• Deliver enhanced cleaning procedures.
• Regularly train our employees to ensure they provide a safe service for our guests.
• Follow the government’s advice and either adapt or enforce any relevant measures should they be required.
To help us maintain a safe and healthy environment for all our guests and employees, if you believe you have developed symptoms of COVID-19 in advance of your visit to the hotel, please contact us so that we may rearrange your booking. If you believe you may have developed symptoms of COVID-19 whilst at the hotel, please make a member of staff aware as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us via email@example.com